Five Products From The GL To Keep On The DL
98% of all products featured on Groominglounge.com were tested and approved by the Grooming Guys. The other 2% got sign off from our crack staff. Our handy calculator shows these numbers add up to 100% — clearly demonstrating that we stand behind our offerings.
But it is in our ongoing efforts toward full disclosure that we must admit that some products are best kept tucked away. What we mean is that while certain products are first-rate and do the job they boast to – they also have a high likelihood of getting a guy goofed on. The equation boils down to:
great product w/ embarrassing element + other human noticing it = never ending ball busting.
Here are our top 5 products that work, but are best hidden in between usage:
Menscience Body Buff Gloves: What stud doesn’t shower sportin’ a pair of black gloves designed to eliminate dead skin?
Menaji Anti-Shine Powder: “This first date couldn’t be any better Susan. We love the same restaurants, dig the same movies and OMG… we have the exact same compacts.” Hmmmmm.
Tweezerman Pedro Stone: “You guys go on ahead to the game. Just gotta’ finish scrubbing my heels with this here Pedro Stone.”
Davi Le Grand Cru Face Cream: Sure we sell it, but $175 face cream? Really?
Kent 20T Folding Comb: This comb has a clip on it. Yeah… like a clip for your belt. Awesome.